As part of our commitment to ensure a healthy and safe environment for our guests and in line with local precautionary measures, our Brasserie will open exclusively for our Hotelguests. We have taken all necessary measures and provide a safe stay.
Update 10 november
We do everything we can to ensure that all our hotel and brasserie guests can enjoy their stay with us in a safe way. We work with the advice of RIVM. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Stay home if you have a fever or a cough.
- We ask you to clean your hands with handsanitizer upon arrival.
- On arrival at the restaurant the Covid-19 questionnaire must be completed.
- Max. 2 visitors per reservation (exception for families with children).
- Staff wears a mouth and nose mask
- Please wait to be seated.
- We clean tables and chairs regularly and after each guest's departure.
- We follow the guidelines of recommendations from the government and RIVM.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and our staff.
- We regular disinfect exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, lift buttons, tables, menus with antibacterial liquids.
- We prefer payment by credit card or pin.