As part of our commitment to ensure a healthy and safe environment for our guests and in line with local precautionary measures, our Brasserie will be closed until May 31st.
We look forward to welcoming you back the 1st of June!
UPDATE 25 MAY
We do everything we can to ensure that all our hotel and brasserie guests can enjoy their stay with us in a safe way. We work with the advice of RIVM. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Stay home if you have a fever or a cough.
- Upon arrival we ask you to clean your hands with handsanitizer.
- On arrival at the restaurant the Covid-19 questionnaire must be completed.
- Max. 2 visitors per reservation (exception for families with children).
- Staff wears gloves.
- Only welcome guests with reservation/no access without reservation.
- Please wait to be seated.
- We clean tables and chairs regularly and after each guest's departure.
- We follow the guidelines of recommendations from the government and RIVM.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance.
- We regular disinfect exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, lift buttons, tables, menus with antibacterial liquids.
- Do not come to the hotel/restaurant earlier than the agreed time.
- We prefer payment by credit card or pin.